-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of aimcompute
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 7:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cheap Crap Plastic Consumer Lenses

We've had a Tamron 28-300 for two years.  Works perfectly, never a problem
and produces very nice results.

Probably just the luck of the draw.

He doesn't go out and take pictures of electrical storms does he? :-)

I have a Pentax 28-80 AF, like brand new, that I'm trying to sell for $45.
I've never critiqued it as it was only used for about two rolls of film
before buying the longer zoom.  It's a lens.

Tom C.