From: Collin Brendemuehl
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 10:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: What did you shoot this weekend?

Steven & I went out and shot some snow images.
Slnow falling on weed seed pods & heads can be interesting.  There was some
good stuff.

I've come up with a new favorite arrangement for photographing small items:  I
put a short extension tube behind a long (or zoom) lens.  With a 12mm or so
tube, quasi-macro is a lot fo fun.  Good working distance, little impact on
image flatness, and still a lot of versatility.  In this instance, it was
behind my 80-200 zoom, and that arrangement works wonderfully.

Collin