Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Mann" <dm...@bluemoon.net.nz>

Subject: Re: K20 vs K100 smackdown continued

On Jul 23, 2009, at 7:40 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

Paul, I recognize that a "keeper ratio" in real world conditions is by
no means a valid or scientific test of a camera's performance.

Scientific no but I'd wager that it's pretty important. If the camera helps you take better pictures (whether through technical or ergonomic features) then it's a better camera.

imho :)

Any camera with an R G B histogram should make any film photographer a better photog.

Cheers,
Dave