I should have mentioned, this 7 lens kit
is the "anything and everything" kit, so
I can shoot "whatever" with the best
possible quality.

If I know exactly what I am going to do and its
limited to only say, near the wide to normal end, I might carry
the 18,20,24,28,35mm  only. Well, you get the
point. The 7 mentioned were just the widest possible range with
the most quality, and kept total lenses
to a reasonable number.

FWIW, if I could only carry/use one prime for lightness and readyness,
it would
be a 28mm F3.5 SMCK or possibly the 24mm F3.5 SMCK lens but that's
another subject matter.

--
J.C. O'Connell (mailto:hifis...@gate.net)
Home Page - www.jchriso.com