John Sessoms wrote:

From: ann sanfedele

suddenly I seem to have pdml back -- there are a few posts... starting at about 8 pm...
If this goes into my correct folder I'l know I'm back...
however  I'll never know what i missed  :-)
hello out there...
ann

Maybe not much. PDML seems to have taken a break from sometime Friday until Saturday evening.

I subscribe through the digests, and there were none in my inbox during that period.

John--- I note that you, too are on ROADRUNNER... I tested the list by sending something to it, so when what I mailed didnt show up...welll..

while one doesn't expect to see much mail on a summer weekend
on this list there are a lot more posts anyway - but having communicated
extensively with Paul and Doug on facebook, we did know that others were getting the list
and it appeared not to me anything with the list's server.

Timestamps look like it came back on after 9:00 pm EDT Saturday.

20:49 was the first one I saw...

Everybody needs a day off now and then.

I sure don't read everything but when I had just specifically asked for feedback , I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring their responses

I read all my mail with special settings - can't cope with the archives.

ann