ann sanfedele wrote:

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" Subject: Re: testing two

In fact, I dislike anything that picks up a signal to do something when you mearly move your mouse without clicking..

Ahh, those icky alt tags.
They are required IIRC if your code is to be W3C compliant.

William Robb

but not, I think, required to appear on my web page :-)

what is W3C ? I see the little boxes all over the place... made of tickey tackey too

ann
The world wide web consortium s group dedicated to the full employment of web developers.

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton