From: ann sanfedele
In fact, I dislike anything that picks up a signal to do something when you mearly move your mouse without clicking..

As most are probably aware, I operate a photolab inside a chain store. My employer's name will remain anonymous here lest they have some kind of spy-ware roving the internet looking for their name.

Their web site is INFESTED with roll-over drop down menus. It has hundreds of very tiny "buttons". Whenever the "mouse" pointer rolls over one of these tiny buttons, it opens a drop down menu. The drop down menus obscure the search box.

It's about the worst case I've ever seen.

Further, to provide customers with access to their on-line accounts for the purpose of finding, ordering or returning items, each store has a number of kiosk computers - TOUCH SCREEN kiosk computers. Touch screens that are "cleaned" every day with electrolytic solvents ... while they're powered on. I have explained to management time and again why that's not a good idea.

I want to scream every time I have to go over to assist a customer at one of these "kiosks".

I have also told the store managers that I better not catch any idiots doing that to the touch screens in my photolab. So far, my threats of dire repercussions have worked.