After using a K10D for a few years I find that the colours I'm getting
from my new K-7 are a trifle odd, to put it mildly.

Particularly my sky colours now look like 1950's bathroom tiles. Some
awful cyanish cast that I have only had with the K10D in severely
overexposed shots. Grey sky comes out with a distinct blueish cast.

I'm shooting RAW and talking about what I get to see when I open the RAW
files in Lightroom, with the same settings and exactly the same way I've
done with my K10D files before.

The camera is set to AWB, just like the K10D, as well. Colours space in
both cases is Adobe RGB.

Any suggestions?

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com