Ralf,
Do you shoot PEF?
If you do, maybe it's worth an exposure to test if DNG is any
different, just to test if the software has got the file format wrong.

Notice also that Pentax has sometimes been criticised for producing a
magenta cast in low colour temp settings, and with the K-7 there's a
menu option to turn this on or off. That may make a difference for
your nightscapes, at least.

I'm sorry I don't have the K-7 close by right now. I suspect you'll be
able to dig out the exact number of that setting before I do.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com