Thanks, Ann.
Just FYI: to go back, you can hover in the same middle area, but only on the left side. A few years ago, there used to be quite a GOTH presence on the street in this area. The young GOTHS used hang and pose etc in large numbers--not that much the other night.

Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: GESO Street Walk

I finally got this to work... (that is, viewing it I cant just click on it in from my mail set up _ have to copy and paste into firefox)

Before I forget the photos... I love number 8 the "experiment"

I like the integration of text and pics... but not crazy about how one has to view it...

(that's just me and my reaction to the current trends - "mousing over" is not something I can do well so anything that requires it gets in the way...(I've tried to eliminate that from my site altogether
but it wont go away from other places or on my puter ...

It was hard to go back to a previous page/set I doubt this has anything ot do with how you have done your
end of it... just the overall software stuff.

Nice little essay on the area... not the Belmont street of my childhood I see! LOL