Since there seems to be a problem translating this auction info
I'll give you a hand but this will surely dissapoint you.

This auction is also on www.allegro.pl - this is the largest
auction in Poland but as far as I know it isn't connected to
ebay in any way.

And now for the sad part - auction with title:
"Poszukuje PANCOLAR 1,8 / 80mm M42 (aukcja numer 3640024)"
is a posting of someone wanting to buy such a lens.

Sorry - I warned you at the begining.

Even if it was a selling offer, it is extremaly hard to find a
bargain offer on Polish sites - there is to few articles and it
isn't hard to browse them all so people that now something about
it usually don't let bargains pass. There has been "Buy It Now"
feature added lately so maybe this will give us some chance but
photo equipment in Poland is much more expensive than in the USA
which affects the prices of used gear.

Cheer up - maybe you will spot it elsewhere.

Maciej Marchlewski