On 11-01-2002 at 1:32 Frantisek Vlcek wrote:

> Arture, nevim zda je to o tolik lepsi v Cechach. Muj znamy si
kupoval
> MZ-S a take si ho dovezl z nemecka, vyslo ho (i s Battery
Gripem) na
> nejakych 36 000,- Kc (1000$?).

>From the http://www.oanda.com/ :
1 Czech Koruna = 0.10896 Polish Zloty
So paying 36 000 Kc would be more than good enough for me, for
it would mean something about 3600 PLN. The MZ-S + BG-10 costs
about 5000 PLN which means about 50000 Kc...

> UK is way overpriced from what my friends
> there say. USA is the cheapest, not considering even cheaper
Singapore
> and similar "gray" import areas.

The prices in UK are much like in Poland, as far as can I see it
in the "Practical Photography" magazine which I buy regularly...
I heard that the prices in Andorra are very low. Is it true?

It's fun you in USA complain about
> the price and use gray imports while the price is much cheaper
there
> even in normal B&H than here ;) [

Ano:)
Greetz