>>From the http://www.oanda.com/ :
AL> 1 Czech Koruna = 0.10896 Polish Zloty
AL> So paying 36 000 Kc would be more than good enough for me, for
AL> it would mean something about 3600 PLN. The MZ-S + BG-10 costs
AL> about 5000 PLN which means about 50000 Kc...

I don't know if it was exactly 36 000 Kc. Perhaps he was only boasting.
But still, in Germany, it certainly is cheaper than in Czechia or
Poland. Of course, when I look at B&H prices of e.g. 2/24 FA AL*, my
dream lens, I weep...

As to MZ-S, here in Czechia it costs I think about 38000,- KC (body
alone). Perhaps it's lower a bit now, I checked the price a month
back. But still, very expensive. And plus the grip, which might make
the price close to that 50 000. BTW, if there indeed are some photo
things cheaper here, you might try looking at the following store's
web address (and listing): www.fotovskoda.cz

HTH,
    Frantisek Vlcek