Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:06:39 -0800
From: Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Cheap Crap Plastic Consumer Lenses

I'd like to thank everyone who jumped into this thread last week and
mentioned that Tamron has a six year warranty on their lenses.  My
friend double-checked, found his paperwork, and sent the lens in for a
free repair under the warranty, saving a bunch of money as well as a lot
of time and aggravation looking for another lens.

Thanks!
- --
Shel Belinkoff