Bob W wrote:

Just couldn't cope with it... email is my preferred method of communicating when a phone call is not possible (which is my FAVORITE type of communication)

so for those of you who are on it, please don't invite me back - just don't want to do it

ann

Well said.
There are too many 'inboxes' to check already. Home email, work email.
Landline and voicemail, mobile phone and voicemail, text messages, work
phone and voicemail, letter box, snail mail at work, intray at work, real
people in person (!), notes on the fridge door.

I don't need any more. People keep trying to get me on Facebook, Twitter,
LinkedIn, instant messaging, more mobile phones. Aaargh! No. Sometimes I
long for the days when you all there was was a letter, phone call or visit
if you wanted to talk to someone. And bad luck if they were out.

Sometimes?