The only reason I am using Facebook is because I can reach it from my phone. I was invited to the other 'social life' pages but I believe social life is better if it's lived in a pub next to a beer (or orange juice in my case) :)

.t

ann sanfedele wrote:
Just couldn't cope with it... email is my preferred method of communicating when a phone call is not possible (which is
my FAVORITE type of communication)

so for those of you who are on it, please don't invite me back - just don't want to do it

ann
as in ann sanfedele
http://annsan.smugmug.com
et al