From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Mark
Roberts
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:32 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT: Sony Releases A850 FF Camera for $2,000

Resolution. LPM. Register distance. Etc. Etc.

There are good technical arguments both for and against full-frame.
None of it makes any difference. Full-frame is about marketing,
consumer needs (desires, really) and fashion. And Pentax can no more
choose not to go full-frame than they could have chosen not to go
digital.