Excellent suggestion Paul.  You ought to be in Marketing.  :-)
Seriously, that makes sense and gives a rationale to the lens line-up.
Why tote around the heavy and expensive Nikon/Canon FF stuff when
you can get excellent Image Quality with Pentax.
'Oh, and if you really need to go FF, you should use a 645D.'
Regards,  Bob S.