Very nice. An interesting juxtaposition.
Is this the music world's Carl Fisher?
Paul
On Sep 5, 2009, at 10:31 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-New-York/2564371_i3HHm/1/640499085_n8Sg8/Large

the "old" is the Carl Fisher building at Astor Place in New York... The "new" is a luxury apartment building that took away a parking lot across from Cooper Union - I'm not wild about most modern architecture and would never want to live in one of those hermetically sealed environments with quitethis much glass, but there are cool reflections in this one at many angles and I'm warming up to it. - I just wish it were not where it is.

ann