Hmm... if it's just one lens, it could be that the camera
misinterprets the info conveyed by the lens.
I agree with Bob that it might be dirty contacts on the bayonet, or
maybe even a loose screw or two on the lens side of the bayonet.
Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com