I think I want some of what he's drinking or smoking or whatever...

eckinator wrote:
They are. Less travel means quicker speeds/shorter times.
My trusty old Canon AE-1p has a piece of black cloth moving sideways.
In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were REAL
men, women were REAL women, and small furry creatures from Alpha
Centauri were REAL small furry creatures from Aplha Centauri.
Cheers
Ecke