It will be a big hit with many people. Plus soon to come color matching lenses.
I'm glad they didn't make user changeable covers for the next wave of
plastic junk.

Specs look like an improvement over the K-m though.

One more: K-Pax - thought controlled camera ]=)

Now could Pentax please give us a camo K-7 and matching DA* and WR lenses?

Cheers
Ecke