There is also an adapter to use the Pentacon Six mount lenses on the Pentax
645.
Kent Gittings

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Evan Hanson
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 3:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Anyone shoot MF exclusively?

If budget is a big concern one of the great things about the Mamiya 645
system is that with a cheap adapter they can take Pentacon Six mount lenses.
These are widely available and are very cheap.  An Arsat 80mm 2.8 lens can
be had new for around $50.  Combine that with a $200 m645 or m645j body and
you have a decent system.

Evan

From: "Delano Mireles"
> Collin and all who responded,
>
> Thanks for the opinions!  Artur, sorry for the lack of clarity on my part.
> I meant Medium Format when using the abbreviation "MF".
>
> I agree that I should probably keep the 35mm (if for no other reason to
stay
> a part of this wonderful group :-) but really invest in MF from now on if
> go ahead with this purchase.  I've got my lenses (28, 50, 135, 28-80,
> 80-200, 70-300) and a decent flash so that should "hold" me for a while.
>
> I'm looking at going with a Mamiya - -  either 645 or RB 67 (used of
course)
> or Bronica ETRSi.  Hassy is just too expensive after the initial purchase.
>
> I'm also looking at the Alien Bee flash that was reviewed in this month's
> Shutterbug as well as Photoflex's Starlite system.  Anyone ever use
either?

> Thanks again,
>
> Delano

the system manager.