Delano,

What would you use the 35mm system for if you had a MF system to
do portraits with?
If the answer really is "nothing", get rid of the 35mm.

I constantly try to tell myself the same thing...:-)

I have both a 645 system and a 35mm system. I keep telling myself
that I should concentrate on 645, but it's so hard to let go of
35mm. In a way I have been very stupid not to think this through
and make a decision before I ever got into MF.

Had I done that, I would have kept the 35mm for the focal widths I
can't get or can't affort in 645; a long tele, a 50/1.4 and an
extreme wide angle. As it is now it aches in my heart to even
think of selling any of the 35mm gear.

There might be some kinship between Pentax optics and a certain
Magic Ring...

Jostein

.