Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:37:57 -0600
From: Delano Mireles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Anyone shoot MF exclusively?

Hi all,

I'm in the process of searching for a MF camera and was wondering if
anyone here shoots MF exclusively?  Trying to decide if I should ditch
my ZX-5n, upgrade my digital olympus for snapshots and go MF for
everything else.  I'm really wanting to get into portrait photography
(mainly children) and it really seems like MF is the way to go.

Any opinions?

Thanks,

Delano