----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks"
Subject: Re: Pentax sensor cleaning kit

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 2:42 AM, eckinator  wrote:
look for Pentax ICK-1

See, this is were Pentax gets a bad rap.:-)

I dunno, I'm all for descriptive names My K-7 seemed to pick up some spray while I was changing lenses at a rapids I was photographing really early on in the trip. I have my work cut out for me with spotting my water shots. I must make a trip to the pusher today to see what they have for wet cleaners. I suppose after 6 years of using DSLR cameras it's about time I wet cleaned a sensor.

William Robb