Big thanks, Paul--and everyone else. I'll try the ICK kit first since it's easier. Thanks John for the how-to info. Much appreciated. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: Pentax sensor cleaning kit

On Sep 18, 2009, at 12:09 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:

Hi Paul: I tried to find the Pentax sensor cleaning kit today on the Pentax web site & couldn't find it. I also checked B & H and Amazon. Where did you get yours? I'm stumped here :-). Cheers, Christine

Hi Christine,
I finally found it at opticsplanet.com:
http://www.opticsplanet.net/pentax-image-sensor-cleaning-kit-o-ick1.html

Best,