Hello. I realize that there is a wealth of information regarding Pentax 28mm lenses
available. I have done some research. I will need to purchase a wide angle lens soon
to photograph buildings and interiors, so I am looking for advise from Pentax users as
to which 28mm has the least distortion. I have a PZ-1P and an LX. I am looking for the
best 28mm lens, whether it is auto focus or manual is not important.  Since cost is a
factor, I am looking for a 28mm instead of a 24mm, but if there are reasonable priced
24mm's, please let me know. Thank you.

Francis