Good choice. The 80/20 needs help from a ceiling, but it's great where that's available.
Paul
On Sep 28, 2009, at 10:12 AM, Ed Keeney wrote:

Just sending an update - I did a little recon and found that the
ceiling at the venue is vaulted and 20+ feet, too high for a standard
bounce.

I had checked the Vivitar 285HV and the voltage issue isn't an issue.

I debated on getting the Fong Dong thing, but the learning curve in a
short window...I'm not up to that task right now.

I wound up getting the Lumiquest Pocket Bouncer (after debating on the
80/20).  I had a similar pocket bounce years ago.  I got a chance to
try it this past weekend at a family gathering and results are good -
I still need to get better (my own assessment).

After the event, in October, I'll try to post (or link to the site
where they will post the shots).

Thanks for all the info and help!
--
Thanks!