In a message dated 10/1/2009 11:26:13 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jsessoms...@nc.rr.com writes:
In my life time, I have  met several persons with my name, including one
who had my exact first,  middle and last name.

But I have never met anyone who shared the same  birthday.

I've met some people with my same first name, and  first and middle name.
And more with the same last name, but never all  three.

But I've never met someone with the same birthday  either.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)