eactiv...@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 10/1/2009 11:26:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jsessoms...@nc.rr.com writes: In my life time, I have met several persons with my name, including one who had my exact first, middle and last name.
But I have never met anyone who shared the same  birthday.
I've met some people with my same first name, and first and middle name. And more with the same last name, but never all three.
But I've never met someone with the same birthday  either.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

I knew so many girls with my first name in grade school I adopted a nickname (I was Barbara Ann) which had no relation to "barbara or ann" but was based on my favorite movie character , the ballerina in " the Red Shoes" It ultimately became "Ann" - which is a story in itself, when I reached 21. There is a doctor in MInnesota (I think she's a doctor) my first and last maiden name I've discovered. I kept my ex husband's name when we divorced 30 years ago and glad I did.. that gives me a truly unique name, at least in North America, and a very low prob of identity theft , according to some little quiz AARP suggested taking. I remember that at least two people have my exact birthday _date_ - one of whom the same exact birthday. Lots who are within a day or two. My two oldest and closest friends have the same birthday as each other.
Makes one give a nod to Astrology :-)

ann
http://annsan.smugmug.com