Rob,

You know, it is an interesting thing, that perhaps there is really
something to the precision of the meter.  I find it curious that none
of the advertising from any of the main makers (Pentax, Nikon, Canon,
Minolta) ever make any claims over the precision and consistency of
their meters.  They all talk about the capabilities (color
sensitivity, 5000 sensors, low light, etc.) but they don't talk about
the quality of the meter.  Is it because it can't be measured very
well or demonstrated or ???

Bruce Dayton