On 12 Jan 2002 at 2:22, J. C. O'Connell wrote:

> No one is listening to me. INCIDENCE meters do not get "fooled"
> by the reflectivity of the subject, they meter the light level
> FALLING on the objects, not the light reflected off them.

Like everyone else seems to be saying, we appreciate the benefits of incident
meters. I too love my little Gossen Luna Pro digital F, but I don't blindly
trust it. You still need to make executive decisions,  simply transcribing the
meter reading to the camera dials won't guarantee an aesthetically pleasing
photograph (nor necessarily a technically perfect exposure).. and that's what
it's all about isn't it?

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA