In a message dated 10/9/2009 11:29:09 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jsessoms...@nc.rr.com writes:
I've been following the  Photo.net thread there's a site I regularly have
problems accessing.  I  bet "server not found" errors intermittently. I
just tried opening the site  to see if I could generate the error; get
the exact wording for the error  message.

Instead, the site opened and there's a headline Obama's been  awarded
this year's Nobel Peace Prize.

Apparently based not on what  he's accomplished so far, but as "an early
vote of confidence" for "Obama's  calls for peace and cooperation, and
praised his pledges to reduce the world  stock of nuclear arms, ease
American conflicts with Muslim  nations".

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/10/world/10nobel.html?hp

I  can see this degenerating into a flame war, as even us liberals aren't
very  happy about it.

So I think posting that here was  not-a-good-idea.

Whatever.

Marnie