Flame war sounds great but lets not forget that he doesn't run the
United States of Some Parts of Northern America with a two house
majority or anywhere near - he has to appease military-industrial
falcons and ex Bush(face)/Cheney(brain) cronies left right and
center... OK all you neocons, flame me now! ]=)
Cheers
Ecke