What Frank said!

Unless it was an under the table trade for the Olympic Games.   :-)

On Oct 9, 2009, at 16:43 , frank theriault wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/10/world/10nobel.html?hp

At first blush a rather surprising choice, but upon further
consideration, a very interesting one.

It's not so much for what he's done, but the attitude he brings to the
office of the most powerful single human being on the face of the
earth.  Let's face it, we can't help but compare him to his
predecessor.  Love or hate Gee Dubya or Obama, this planet has a much
better chance for peace with the current administration than the last.

I won't say anything more except that I like Obama a great deal and
wish him all the best in what he's trying to do.

Congratulations to him on his Nobel Prize.

If it doesn’t excite you,
This thing that you see,
Why in the world,
Would it excite me?