It didn't go -away- not launched yet... I have it from a reliable(?) source it should get up soon ;-)

ann
http://annsan.smugmug.com

Toralf Lund wrote:

Where did it go?

Thought I might ask, in case it's missing due to simple forgetfulness...

- T

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.