Adam Maas wrote:
That's a gratuitous troll from KR, looks like it was designed
specifically to provoke DPreview forumites.

That may be, though I'm not convinced. Based on his past behavior, I doubt he has enough humor in him for gratuitous trolling, as opposed to the perfectly sincere "trolling" he does so well.

The upside is that I found that article via a link from another article

<http://scribblesandsnaps.wordpress.com/2009/11/09/color-management-in-digikam/>

That's talking about how the FOSS digiKam application has added color management to its repertoire. I'll have to dig it out and give it a try.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)