In a message dated 11/15/2009 11:43:18 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
l...@red4est.com writes:
I've decided that the best way  to think of the photos from it is as
lightroom fodder. These are what I got  when I was frankly(*) taking
pictures yesterday  morning.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622678888405/

(*)  I've decided that frankly is an adverb for taking pictures, often
in poor  lighting, with subject matter as the prime concern,
composition as the  second, sharpness and exposure third, and noise
level being almost  irrelevant.

Actually, if you use the term frankly  that way, composition is right near
the top of the list.

Marnie ;-)  Thanks for the info.