On Nov 9, 2009, at 23:19, Larry Colen wrote:

I sus;ec that there may be some subtle tone mapping going on, the sky
in these shots is just too well exposed in comparison with the rest of
the frame.

In the full-sized images, I could also see a bit of a "grid" pattern on a couple of the images (well, the two I looked at in full-sized mode). Nice detail and exposure, but that grid look would be a bummer if it's there all the time. Anyone else notice that?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622647373103/

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com