> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622647373103/
> >
> >I wasn't looking to buy a camera, but my waranty replacement
> treo died
> >last week and the camera in the new droid is about an order of
> >magnitude more usable than I expected.
> >
> >I need to figure out how to get the full resolution photos
> off of it. I
> >just got back at about 9 this morning, I didn't even have
> time to RTFM
> >with the new phone, but the short review is that I like it. A lot.
>
> Keep us posted. My S.O. is getting a Droid phone next week.

I got a new phone this weekend with a 5mp camera - that's the same number as
my Olympus E-1. The pictures are excessively warm, but in an emergency
they'd do.

It's an upgrade of my old phone and runs Windows Mobile which is ok. I
looked at some Android phones but they were very clunky about synchronising
with Outlook on my PC, which is a very important requirement for me.

I looked at iPhones too, but they're too big. I might get one next time
round when they come down to a reasonable size. At the moment only someone
of Cotty's size should be allowed to have one.

Bob