Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Christine, I am with you photographing black
friday would be a very exciting moment. If you didn't get trampled in the
process.  I used to shop every year, but now that I have a kid, I don't even
worry about it.  It is to scary to take her out in that mess.
 Help me support Autism research!  Join my
team!  http://www.walknowforautism.org/stlouis/blubiconsbuddies
 http://stampmine.blogspot.com/
http://samsphotopage.blogspot.com/