frank theriault wrote:
On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 1:09 AM, Sandra Hermann <jeepgirls2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Christine, I am with you photographing black
friday would be a very exciting moment. If you didn't get trampled in the
process.  I used to shop every year, but now that I have a kid, I don't even
worry about it.  It is to scary to take her out in that mess.

Why is it called Black Friday?  Thanksgiving is a happy holiday and it
has such an ominous sound to it.
Retail Stores usually go into the Black, (profit), as opposed to the Red, (loss), on the Friday, after Thanksgiving in the US. Their employees often see it in another light...

cheers,
frank