I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving if it's a holiday you celebrate. Have a happy Thursday otherwise.

I'll be spending mine with family.

I might hit the stores on Friday if I run out of tonic or limes.

From: "Christine  Aguila"

Thanks, Dave! Truth be told, I never shop on Friday following Thanksgiving, and I don't plan on breaking the tradition this year either, though it might be fun to go out photograph the American shoppers--that might be fun. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>