Not a lens as such, but the 67->K tilt/shift adapter would be a nice thing,
even with 45mm as the shortest focal length (tilt/shift/fish-eye 35mm would
probably be too much).  It might even be possible with 645->K or 67->645.
Basically this: http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/mc-35mm-tilt-shift-lens.htm
with a 67 mount on the front instead of a lens.