On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 02:08:00PM -0700, John Celio wrote:
> With all the rumblings about the new D-FA 100 WR not being a lens anyone
> wanted, I've been wondering:
>
> What is your dream lens that does not yet exist in the current Pentax
> lineup?

I'd like those SDM teleconverters that disappeared from the roadmap :-(

A 1.4x TC and the 60-250 zoom would come close to my missing lens;
a DA* 100-400 constant-aperture zoom (probably have to be f/5.6).
But the extra versatility of a 1.4x and the 60-250 would probably
make me prefer that, anyway, especially since a TC and the 50-135
would give me a little extra reach in a fairly lightweight package.