From: Bob Sullivan
My younger son bought one.  He just had to have it after washing his
cell phone in his pants pocket (3rd or 4th model destroyed).  The
older tech savy brother went ape-shit.  And AT&T does have capacity
problems with them.  The only other user I know has a recurring
problem with dropped calls as he tries to answer.  And the lead mobile
provider for iPhones, Verizon, is still being dinged as a cheat for
their button placement leading to internet charges and long voicemail
introductions building extra minutes.  So no iPhone for me please...
Regards, Bob S.

Well, I don't have the washing my cell phone problem because it mostly stays on the charger ... I do have a forgot to take it with me problem.

I also have the dropped calls when trying to answer problem, but that's just plain old butter fingers.

And it would appear I am now a Verizon customer because they acquired Alltel. Alltel had the best network around here; I could get coverage many, many places where other people with their fancy phones couldn't.

Hope Verizon doesn't screw that up.