Larry,

I see nothing wrong with your test pics. Why is it exactly that you
want to return the lens or send it to Sigma?

BTW, I really like the close-focus feature of my Sigma 24mm. I don't
know why most non-macro Pentax lenses don't focus closer than they do;
I like to get in really close with my wide angles.

Now I feel like eating some mushrooms for lunch...  :-)

Cheers,

 --M.

--
http://www.EnticingTheLight.com