On 16-12-2009 17:33, Mark Roberts wrote:
Someone at 94.102.49.76 (ecatel.net in the Netherlands) has trying to
hack into my blog about 75 times a day... for the past month, at the
very least! That in spite of getting a 403 "Forbidden" error every
time (because I've walled off that IP space entirely due to numerous
spamming and hacking attempts in the past).

role:           Ecatel LTD
address:        P.O.Box  19533
address:        2521 CA The Hague
address:        Netherlands
abuse-mailbox:  ab...@ecatel.net

ecatel hosted spam and malware site in the past, so I read on a forum.

Frits