To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: Does anybody miss the "new" equipment discussions?

I thought the same w/ my K200D.  Then I had to touch a K7 & listen to
it's shutter sound.  What to do with a K200D + grip? :\

- Pat

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
wrote:

Well, it's summer doldrums down here but I get your point....

I think that DSLR development has reached the point where incremental
gains in performance are relatively small, so upgrading becomes a matter
of trying to justify the expense when the current camera is 'good
enough'.

I my case, the K200D does pretty much everything I want, so I probably
wont upgrade until a camera comes along with similar features but with a
better high ISO performance and a sensor with a few more MP of
resolution. (Oh, wait. Isn't that the K-x?....)

follow the directions.